Spicer, Olin & Associates, P.C. Spicer, Olin & Associates, P.C.

Posts tagged "blog"

Can a drug conviction cause you to lose financial aid?

If you are the parent of a child attending Virginia Tech or another Virginia college or university, you may have concerns about how your child will behave without direct parental supervision. While many students who leave home for the first time experiment at some point or another over the course of their college careers, there are certain actions and behaviors that can land your college student in serious hot water.

Email Us For A Response

We Know How To Get Things Done

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Spicer, Olin & Associates, P.C.

Spicer, Olin & Associates, P.C.
504 S Main St
Blacksburg, VA 24060

Phone: 540-315-8799
Fax: 540-951-5139
Blacksburg Office Location